FAVORITE Spots for Sweet Treats in Philly
Judging from my Instagram, it's no surprise that I have a sweet tooth. If you live in Philadelphia or ever find yourself visiting- these are my MUST HAVES!
1. Bakeshop on 20th 269 S 20th street
RICOTTA COOKIES- the most fluffy, chewy cookies and quite frankly the best you will ever taste in your life. People have thanked me for turning them onto these incredible cookies.
2. Sweet Box- Doughlicious 339 S 13th Street (Or various locations on their food truck)
The edible cookie dough is out of this world- Half brownie batter half cookie dough
3. Termini Bros in the Reading Terminal Market N 11th Street and Filbert Street (multiple locations)
Famous bakery in Philly especially for their cannolis
4. Beilers Donuts also in the Reading Terminal and a new location in University City
Boston cream and coconut cream are my fav! The best donuts around
5. Lil Pop Shop 229 S 20th Street
Really unique flavors- my favorites are vanilla sprinkle and coconut hibiscus
6. Zsas Ice cream Food Truck
Try the vanilla toffee graham SO GOOD